It’s Time To Diarise The 25th Decorex Joburg Dates!
This year’s flagship Decorex exhibition will draw on 25 years of industry influence while unveiling 2018’s best decor, design and lifestyle trends at this landmark show taking place at Gallagher Convention Centre from 8 to 12 August.
Hinging on the expressive #rhythmoflife theme, Decorex Joburg offers visitors a unique space to peruse the most inspired décor products, colour schemes and designer styles represented in show stopping installations.
Popular features that make up the fabric this exhibition will return in the form of the Decorex Designer Spotlight, Builders DIY Theatre, @home Trend Home presented by Decorex and Franke Kitchen Trends Project – all curated by leading regional designers.
Plascon, the headline sponsors since the show’s inception - and leading colour specialists - will make a bold statement at Decorex Joburg 2018 through an interactive exhibition feature that brings to life the power of paint using a colour palette that directly signifies the city of Joburg.
To commemorate this historic show, Decorex Joburg has introduced a full programme of inspired décor and design features, among them:
- Rooms to Grow - Baby, Toddler, Tween & Teen
- Rhythm Restaurant + Bar
- She Shed Project
- The Beach House | The Hotel Room | The Apartment
- Design and Textile Elements
- Lighting Elements brought to you by Fundi Light & Living feature
- Natural Elements – brought to you by Neolith
- The Tasting Room Wine Bar
- #withlovefromdecorex Feature
- EGO Garden of the Future, brought to you by Smith Power Equipment
- The ISCA Bathroom Trends Project
This holistic décor expo will also include a full menu of delicious food options at the designated food zone, as well as crafted dining experiences at the designer bars and restaurants throughout the exhibition arena.
Don’t miss out on these exciting décor trends, products and features…diarise Decorex Joburg now!
- 8 – 12 August 2018
- 10am - 6pm daily
- Gallagher Convention Centre
- Public holiday: Thursday 9 August
- Trade-focused days: 8 and 10 August
- Adults – R 120
- Student/Pensioners – R 100
- Kids U12 – R20
- Unregistered Trade – R 100 Exhibitor – R 100
For More Information: