4 Simple Dips Your Party Can’t Do Without
Featured image: www.hgtv.com
Are you one of those people who take great pleasure in throwing amazingly fun and unforgettable parties? If so, then you’ll know that it’s the little touches that make all difference.
A delicious array of party dips, for example, can add that extra-special touch to your platters, and have your guests instantly flocking around them.
But not just any party dips will do! You need the kind of party dip recipes that will make your food burst with flavour, if you really want your event to stand out.
Thankfully, we’ve got just the recipes for you, and they’re guaranteed to take your party to the next level!
Brighten Up Your Snack Table With These 4 Simple Dips
1.Feta, Honey And Date Dip
Image and recipe sourced from www.bhg.com
- 1 cup crumbled feta
- ½ cup toasted almonds, coarsely chopped
- ½ cup pitted dates, chopped
- 1 tbsp. fresh thyme, chopped
- 2 tbsp. green olives, coarsely chopped
- 2 tsp. lemon peel, finely shredded
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ tsp. cayenne pepper
1. Mix the feta, almonds, dates, olives and lemon peel together in a small serving bowl.
2. Mix the honey and cayenne in separate bowl, and heat this up in the microwave for 15 seconds.
3. Once this is complete, drizzle the honey over the feta mix.
Image and recipe sourced from www.picknpay.co.za
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 125ml sour cream
- 60ml mayonnaise
- 250ml biltong, finely chopped
- 15ml parsley, coarsely chopped
- Pour olive oil in a small frying pan and cook the onion, over a medium heat, until it becomes translucent.
- Stir fried onions, mayonnaise and sour cream together in a serving bowl.
- Mix the parsley and biltong into this.
3.Guacamole Party Dip
Image sourced from www.simplyrecipes.com
- 4 large avocados, quartered and peeled
- 2 small onions, roughly chopped
- 2 chilli pods, seeded and cut into narrow strips
- 6 tbsp. chopped coriander leaves
- 4 tbsp. olive oil
- 6 tbsp. of fresh lime juice
- 2 large tomatoes, finely chopped
- Liquidise the avocados, onions, chilli pods, lime juice and olive oil together with a stick blender.
- Pour this mixture into a serving bowl and add in salt and pepper to taste.
Recipe sourced from www.braunhousehold.com
4.Sour Cream And Spring Onion Dip
Image and recipe sourced from www.justeasyrecipes.co.za
- 250g crème fraiche
- 8 spring onions, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Stir the crème fraiche, spring onions and salt and pepper together in a serving bowl.
Although these party dip recipes may be unbelievably simple and easy to make, they definitely won’t taste simple! These 4 crowd-pleasers will have your guests begging for more.