Why we love Stainless Steel
Did you know that almost 70% of all sinks are constructed with Stainless Steel ? There’s no doubt that Stainless Steel is one of the most popular materials when it comes to choosing kitchen sinks. But what is it exactly that makes this cool, silvery material so favoured? Perhaps, looking into the make-up of this kitchen sink material will give us some insight into why it is the preferred choice for households worldwide.
Stainless Steel is a combination of various alloy metals, such as Chromium and Nickel. This mix of different metals, pools all the benefits of each element to create a kind of super-steel. The addition of Chromium and Nickel results in increased strength, higher resistance to staining, rust and corrosion – all qualities that make Stainless Steel the superior material for kitchen sinks.
Choosing the right material for your kitchen sink can be a difficult choice, but it is important that you make the right choice, as it is a decision that will have an impact on your daily life in years to come. With this in mind, we’ve compiled a list of all the benefits that Stainless Steel can bring to your kitchen, to help you decide whether it’s the material for you.
Why Stainless Steel is a great choice for kitchen sinks:
- It’s easy to maintain – Stainless Steel sinks are hassle-free when it comes to their upkeep, as there’s no need to buy any special cleaners in order help preserve its lustre. Its beautifully bright finish doesn’t fade much over time.
- It’s the hygienic choice – Because Stainless Steel is a non-porous material, it provides little room for any build of unwanted bacteria.
- It has a timeless appearance – This classic material won’t go in and out of fashion.
- It can be recycled – If you want to keep it green, then Stainless Steel is the right material for you. Given that its properties stay rather well intact over years of wear and tear, it can be easily repurposed.
- It’s long lasting – The make-up of Stainless Steel promotes high resistance to chips, cracks and general wear, which leads to increased longevity.
With so many great benefits, it’s pretty obvious why Stainless Steel is the preferred choice for many kitchen sinks. It is, however, worth noting that not all Stainless Steel is made equal in quality. That’s why it’s best to buy from a well-established manufacturer. With a reputation that has lasted a century, we are confident that our Stainless Steel sinks are of the highest quality.
Using high-grade Stainless Steel together with the correct care and maintenance will ensure that you have a kitchen sink that outlives you!